Friday, October 29, 2010

Week after Week #5 - John Lennon Coin

  • November 2nd will shock many. Is this the most desperate election EVER? A billion dollars in campaign spending say so...
  • New John Lennon coin. Haven't seen the flipside, hope I don't find Yoko...
     John Lennon coin unveiled
  • Amazon is going to let people "borrow" e-book titles from friends. Already discounted from print price, authors have got to wonder if they are being "Napster-ed". Can I hear the faint chuckle of musicians?
  • Livia Blackburne has to have the highest I.Q. of any author... I can't find a misspelled word anywhere on her blog... Show Off!
  • Tawna Fenske is looking forward to "All-You-Can-Eat" crab night...With one eye on the door...
  • Kristin has a thing for "Convoluted Plots"... Don't EVEN try it! 
  • One day I will post all the comments I have from my posts here... Even the un-great ones. All I have to do is find out how to get them to post...?
  • I have $1.83 in unmarked bills for anyone that can bring back Firefly...

No comments:

Post a Comment