- Trends in social networking is a oxymoron
- Any book about the planet Uranus that mentions Bifidus Regularis as one of it's moons may have been researched exclusively in Wikipedia.
- Rachel Gardner's rendition of "The Call" http://cba-ramblings.blogspot.com/ creates a "stare at the phone" catatonic condition after authors send their queries.
- Sarah gives reasons to envy her life and times http://sarahderengowski.blogspot.com/ Scuba diving for a living in the South Pacific... How does she muddle through?
- Just really like how this lady writes: http://tawnafenske.blogspot.com/ Read her take on the two sentence pitch to librarians... Shhhh!
- The Stochastic process is gaining popularity as the base reasoning behind partial requests and responses.
- If you are not a do-er or be-er, you're a WAS... (The slogan of the Passive Sentence cult)
- When speaking to a author friend about her genre, she said it would never die... Yes, she writes about Vampires and no she doesn't like Stake.
- Is Stephen King's new book about vampires the biggest gamble in his career? ( I put $10 on Meyer giving the book a RAVE review...Oops!)
Monday, October 4, 2010
Week after Week
Posted by Douglas Morrison at 1:27 PM